At the time of writing, we have moved to a new website system. This post features all of the supporters prior to 2022. This page is taken from our old website.
Much appreciation to Trafford Neighbourhood grants for funding drama classes for 12 months. Many thanks to the Youth Uk for funding our outdoor area and Land of Make believe.
A massive thank you to The Lottery for funding our youth club for 12 months.
A HUGE thank you to the companies, organisations and individuals who have helped us get this far!
As we are a not for profit social enterprise, we are reliant on external bodies for funding. We have been able to launch our project due to the help of the following:
A number of local businesses, trades people and individuals also helped either by giving us very generous discounts, their time and skills or donating/purchasing equipment. We will try to mention everyone and apologise if we miss anyone!
- Lavelle’s Electrical Contractors Ltd
- Andy Malone – Electrician
- Alec Smith – NFIS LTD
- TJ Phillips Contractors Ltd – Liam, Jason, Mark, Rob and Daz
- Chesworth’s DIY
- Abbotsford school
- Baden Scouts
- Helen Garnett (Sainsbury’s Urmston)
- Rick & Andy the electricians
- Paul Medcalf
- Aiden who did the fabulous new floor in Urmston Emporium
- The envelope ladies – you know who you are!
- Duane Harris (SDW Fitness) for bravely being waxed to raise funds and helping with painting
- Kelly at Kip McGrath Urmston Tuition & Dyslexia Centre & CYPS for donating to the ICT suite
- Alan the plumber
- Carol Edwards of Carol’s Sweetie Trees who has worked so hard on Urmston Emporium.
- Quirks Plumbing
- Travis Perkins Urmston
- Wilkinson’s Stretford (RIP!)
- Kelzo (Graffiti artist)
- The directors’ friends & family who have gone above and beyond the call of duty
- Marks and Spencers for the day in the community painting and decorating
- Dock 10 for decorating and re rendering the roof area.
- Trafford Housing Trust – funding the youth club rooms, lift and equipment
- Manchester Airport for funding the Astroturf on the roof
- Stacey Verity for putting on and organizing 2 fun days to raise money for the Sensory Room and Roof area.
- We are still adding to this list so please excuse us if we have missed anyone out!